Aug 28, 2007

Quiet!

Oh how the house sits quietly. It is so quiet! No tv, no children, just the water running from the fish filter. It's 12:30 and all 4 children are at school! AHHHHH! It is so nice to have quiet!.......


It's 7pm and now the house is filled with noise, lots of noise, Jaron is whining because his creation isn't working, the tv is blaring and I can hear the twins and Kris arguing over who gets to be Spiderman in the bedroom....

Sara & Eli had a great time at school. Eli came running in saying-look what I got! He had a fruit roll up something I do not buy for my children, fruit snacks but never roll ups they are so messy. He was so excited he told me everything about school. He said he has lots of boys in his class to play with. Then there was Sara, who although loves tacos at home decided that tacos are yucky at school. She said she played with the dollies and played house with "that little girl". They both thought the playground was a the best, naturally.
They did so well when we dropped them off. I wasn't sure which one would attach themselves to my leg...it was Sara. Eli just walked right in and sat down with the boys to color. Sara on the other hand would not sit with "that little girl" and sat next to Eli with the other boys. I had to help her sit down but once she was sitting next to Eli she was just fine.
I am proud of myself, no tears well maybe one or two as we walked home. They are excited to go back tomorrow which makes sending them so much easier!
Until next time....

No comments: