Nov 12, 2011

Thankful for Forever Friends

So earlier this week I was writing out this post about a few of my best friends. Unfortunately through a glitch that I probably caused, I lost everything, 2 hours of writing and editing and I just have to say I was NOT HAPPY!  So this time around I am just posting pictures of those special friends that are life time friends that I cherish and love.  Each of them mean the world to me.  Some of them bless my socks off with their love, support, encouragement, gentle words of wisdom and just plain ole friendship.  I am just thankful to each of them for being such great friends and thankful that God orchestrated our meeting.  Ladies without you in my life it would be dull and boring.  I love each and every one of you!
Angie and her son Cameron

Elaine with her husband Tim and their three children; Jo, Sam & Kayla
Leah, my friend and SNL.
Marty

L to R - Me, Deanna and Jessica

Michele and her son Marcus

No comments: