Nov 23, 2011

The Taken for Granted Things

TOday the day before Thanksgiving I am thankful for things that we often times take for granted.  So may people in the world do not have the necessities of life... food, clean drinking water and shelter.   I am very grateful for those things as well as these:

* Shoes
* Clothes
* The two cars we have...they may not be glorious or a status symbol but they work and that's all that matters!
*Television - I know strange thing to be thankful for but it does help my children find time to veg out!
*Fenced in back yard
* Internet access (we have had times with no technology available to us and it was terrible!) We rely so much on the internet now days that we take it for granted.  I am thankful for technology for sure!

These are just a few things I am thankful for today!

No comments: