Sep 1, 2008

Shout Out!

Today I just want to send a shout out to two awesome posts by my blogging friends, Deanna Shrodes over at Lifetime Intimate Portrait and Tara Sloan over at Destiny Driven. Both of these women hit on the subject about Senator Mc Cain's pick for VP, Governor Sara Palin of Alaska. Honestly I think McCain chose a great running mate and what she and Hillary Clinton has done for the future of women is awesome! I don't think I could add anything else to these two posts so go check out these two posts! I am sure you will agree with me that they are awesome! If you disagree let me know.

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

You're right, those two posts are brilliant! lol

hee hee! Thanks for the shout out. Much appreciated.

We're living in exciting days, aren't we?

Can't wait to see you.

Love you