Jun 21, 2008

I've been tagged....

Michele tagged me today with this meme. Go check out what is happening over at Michele's place.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago.

I was going to college at Morehead State University in Morehead, KY. I was also grieving the loss of our first son, SeanPatrick who was stillborn. Sean and I were the campus pastors for Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship as well at that time.

2. Name 5 things on today's to do list.

*Do my PT exercises
*clean the floors
*prepare the soup cans for Children's Church craft,
*Make shorts out of pants for Kris and myself
*Rest and relax, ice and elevate my knees

3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.

Ahh the big dream! Pay off all bills including college debt, buy a home that has enough land that we actually have privacy, naturally put money into what ever ministry we are involved in, pour into missions, help my family and Sean's family. support more research for autism, asbergers, and sensory processing disorders.


4. 3 bad habits

* emotional eating
* staying up late and getting up early
* biting my nails

5. 5 places I have lived

Grove City, FL
Englewood, FL
Venice, FL
Morehead, KY
Creal Springs, IL - currant residence

6. 5 jobs I have had

Cook
Home Health CNA
Preschool teacher
Movie theater assistant manager
Book keeper/payroll office manager

7. 5 people I am tagging

Well gee I can't tag Michele or Deanna so I will tag
Angela and Sean and Laura and Leah

No comments: