Feb 6, 2009

When does life slow down?

ANSWER: NEVER

There never seems to be enough time in the day to do what I want to do. Like to day I spent 3 hours trying to figure out this crazy photo software. It's great and it does a lot! I am really excited about it too but 3 hours is a lot of time spending on one photo ya know! It was all good though. Learning is always a good thing. Specially when you plan to use what you are learning to start a business or use it in ministry or even just enhance your talents. Well here take a peek at the picture that took me three well actually almost four hours to complete and its still not exactly what I wanted.
I would like to introduce you to a few new members of our family. The first two are Jeffery the orangatang and Pete the Macaw. They are puppets I will be using in church. We are waiting ont he arrival of two more. When they come in I will post them.

The other animal members that have come to live with us are Pebbles my 4 mo old cockatiel and Jasper a 12 week old ferret. Both have been a blessing to have. The kids love both. Personally I am so happy to once again have a bird. I grew up with parakeets and cockatiels. In fact my first pet was a parakeet named Petey. We thought he was a boy and then my grandmom "Mom" gave me another parakeet named Petey Boy and well my Petey was no longer considered a boy.


Pebbles was giving Kristofer kisses, she was liking his cheek.
Here Jasper had climbed up on my lap and was typing a message to Michele on facebook.


Sara loves Pebbles! Pebbles was playing hide and seek in Sara's hair. It was really cute, she would hide and Sara would say, "where are you?" Pebbles would chirp and peek out. It was so funny.

Besides te change of new pets in the house, being snowed in or sleeted in 4.5 inches of sleet and 4.5 inches of snow on top of that, we have been busy with the kids having snow days and I am still working on the Children's church room. Almost completed...well maybe not, still have a lot to do and its been hard to do with the kids being out of school plus having sick kiddos. Sara has battled strep and a UTI the last couple of weeks. I am praying that Monday all 4 will be able to go back to school. I need a break and I need to finish the stuff at the church. Which is where I am heading in a few minutes. I am hoping to get more pictures tonight and get things really moving and done. As soon as I have it completed I will post before and after pictures. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: