Feb 12, 2009

There HERE! Finally!

YAY!!! The last of the puppet friends have finally arrived. WNot only amd I excited but so are the kids. The next two in the puppet collection are a Probiscuis Monkey and a Marine Iguana. I have to say the monkey compared to the orangatang (Jeffery) does not even compare in quality but it is still a very nice puppet. When Eli and Sara met them the first time Eli was laughing so hard..."Oh my goodness, that monkey has a huge nose!" and just laughed and laughed. Which is exactly what I wanted to happen. I plan to use him to express the uniquiness that GOd has given each of us. There are so many possibilities to use him for. The problem I have no name! SO make a comment and give me a name!!!Then we have the marine iguana. He is very cool as well. Jaron picked him out. It was either him or a snake and personally I did not want a snake. Oh I know there were a lot of things I could do with the snake but I just didn't want to go there. Personally I do not like snakes they don't scare me per say but they do freak me out. Again with this guy who is like 3 ft long from head to tail, he needs to be named. Any ideas?? Please let me know! I could use some new names.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, but I'm horrible with name ideas. If it had been up to me, my kids would be: One, Two, Three, and Four. But Scott objected...

Melissa said...

L - had I not paid attentino to what you wrote I would not have know how you were.lol! Love hearing for you!