Each year we have asked the kids to tell us what they are thankful for. This year is no different...
Sara is thankful for: Judah (our dog), her dollies, princess pillow and good food
Eli is thankful for: his toys and lollipops
Kristofer is thankful for: His dinosaurs, cookies, kitties,
his girlfriend ~ Koreena, his toy duck and soda pop
Jaron is thankful for: A supportive family, his bunny, for food in our cabinets, for the toys and bike God blessed him with this year and for all of his cousins
Top 10 things I am thankful for this year!
1. I am very thankful for my salvation and the freedom that comes from God!
2. I am very thankful to serve a loving God who knows where I
need to be and when!
3. For my wonderful and loving Husband~Sean
4. My kids~ Jaron, Kristofer, Eli, Sara and my angel SeanPatrick
5. A home to live in, food to eat and clothes to wear.
6. Having medical insurance that paid for my gall bladder surgery and that
same insurance that has paid for my PT for my knee.
7. For my family, my parents and siblings and their spouses
8. For my friends, far and near
9. For the freedom we have in America to worship my Heavenly Father
10. For my kids who love to sing praises to God
What are you thankful for this year?? Take time to thank God for all that He has blessed you with this year!