Jul 20, 2012

Two Weeks

Two weeks of business.

Two weeks of traveling to and from W. Liberty.

Two weeks of getting to spend more time with cousins and grandparents!

Two weeks that have been filled with laughter and fun.

Those two weeks are coming to an end.  Mom and the niece and nephews are leaving Sunday. Back to Florida they go.  With them they will take memories of my children and left behind are the memories my children will have. 

Two weeks... is it ever enough?  No I don't think so!  It's one of the biggest problems of being so far from family!  I hate not being close to my family and Sean's family too!  We miss so much in our nieces' and nephews' lives.  I loved being with my cousins when I was growing up.   They were my first play mates and friends.  I remember playing horses with my cousin Gayle and barbies with my cousin Yvonne.  Roller skating with Brenda and exploring a creek in Ohio with Anita and Tina!  Those are cherished memories and I hope the memories my kids have made with their cousins will be just as cherished!

No comments: