Nov 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Seanpatrick

We Place You in His Hands

Tiny life so fragile, sent to earth from heaven's gate
Blessed our lives for just a little while,
a testimony of His grace
No harsh words were ever spoken, to dim your precious brow
We know you're in the safest place, in the arms of Jesus now
We give you back to God, we place you in His hands

We place you in the hands of the Father above
Knowing He will keep you safe within His love
We place you in the hands that calms the raging waves
Knowing that He is still able to save
We give you back to God, we place you in His hands.


Today is our son SeanPatrick's 13th birthday. Will I ever stop counting the years that he was taken from us? I don't know. I wish I could say yes but the truth is, I probably will always count the years. I know one day I will hold him in my arms when I get to heaven. Every year I post something about his special day. This year I am just posting the song that our dear friends Gary & Rhonda Gray and Christy Cain wrote and recorded for us to play at the funeral. If you would like to read more of what took place and why we do not have him you can go here to read about it.

No comments: