Happy Thanksgiving! For 40 years I have celebrated Thanksgiving. Some years I do not even remember, for I was too young. Many years I was barely thankful for what I had but today I am very thankful for even the smallest things. So I am about to attempt to write out 40 things, one for each year I have been alive of things I am thankful for.
I am thankful for…
1. My ever faithful Lord and Savior
2. Jesus’ love and forgiveness despite my failings.
3. My husband, I love you Sean!
4. Strongheart Jaron
5. Kristofer the conqueror
6. Tenderhearted Eli
7. Princess Sara
8. My Angel Seanpatrick…you may be in heaven but I am forever thankful that I had 9 months to get to know you and can’t wait to see you in heaven!
9. My parents..Mom & Dad…A constant reminder of what love can do and how you can overcome the many things that life throws at you.
10. My 3 brothers and my sister…memories of my childhood : )
11. Best friends – In no certain order… Angie, Michele, Deanna, Leah, Marty, Jessica
12. New friends
13. A warm place to call home.
14. LIVING IN KY – We love it here!
15. My dogs – Bently and Oddie…what a pair you are!
16. Two cars that are paid for!
17. New Haircuts!
18. Warm winter coats
19. Crock shoes
20. Diet soda
21. veggies and dip
22. Turtle cookies…as Kristofer says, “Sweet glory” they are good!
23. MY DISHWASHER : )
24. Modern technology
25. Seasons of Rest
26. Dolls…I love dolls.
27. Klove radio
28. Facebook – connecting with old and new friends
29. Board games-Scrabble
30. My wonderful neighbors.
31. Video games
32. Playing Uno and Pacman with Sara
33. My granmother’s ivy that is growing strong and I have had for 9 years.
34. My ceramic Christmas tree that was my great grandmother’s.
35. Living less than 3 minutes from the stores I shop at.
36. Redbox…yes I love cheap rentals.
37. Pumpkin Spice Coffee and creamer
38. The ability to walk without crutches or a cane.
39. Pain medicine
40. Ability to worship in a free country without fear of being attacked or thrown into jail.
WOW I did it! I knew I could but with all the storms we are facing and going through I wasn’t sure I would come up with that many things. Oh I have so much more I am thankful for mainly all that God has and is continuing to do in my life and in my family.
Happy Thanksgiving my friends!