Nov 12, 2008

The boys

Just wanted to share a couple of pictures today. Over the weekend Kristofer lost one of the top front teeth and today he brought home the other. Now I guess he could sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" lol! He looks to cute with them out. We had a hard time understanding him before, now it is truly difficult!
Then we have the teenager wanna be! Jaron found my prescription sunglasses and loves them. I think he looks mighty handsome with them on. He is such a great kid! Been such a helper lately around the house and with the kids. He has started reading the younger ones stories before bedtime. Normally I do it but lately he as wanted to do it. The other kids love it. He is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe he will be 9 in March.
My boys. I love all three! They are great kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found you on the AG blog ring :o) Welcome! I always love "meeting" fellow mama bloggers :)