Oct 31, 2012

Fun Stuff

One of the things my kids miss from public school is the holiday parties.  I promised them we would have the parties too, so I made special cupcakes for tomorrow.



Wolverine, Emma Frost, Light Knight, and Thor
  In general we do not celebrate Halloween by going trick or treating.  We do however go to our church's fall party.  The church we attend calls our fall festival, "Kingdom Karnival."  I can't wait to take pictures of the kids with their friends having fun!  So what is October with out candy corn, cupcakes and candy?  Not October according to my kids.  lol!  This past Sunday we attended another church's fall festival they called, "Heroes Unmasked." At this festival the kids could dress up.  So we had four heroes that created their own costumes.

No comments: