Oct 15, 2012

Pregnancy and Infant Loss

Today is set aside for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day.  If you have been a follower for any time you can go back and see that every November I post something about our son Seanpatrick Eugene who was born quiet.  We had him with us for 9 full months.  He died a day before he was born, which was just a few days before his due date. Unless you have experienced the pain of losing your child you really won't know what its like.  We lost a 2nd baby just a year later due to miscarriage.  I was about 8 weeks along with that baby.  But to be honest I am more affected by the loss of my Seanpatrick.  Maybe it's because he was full term, maybe it's because we held him and I had to go through the whole process of giving birth.  Either way I know I have two babies in heaven. 

No comments: