Oct 11, 2011

Thank you God

Yep this kitty knows who to thank and so do I!  OK so here's the deal and it may not be a big deal to you but we have gone from 3 to 10 channels. How...well we were blessed with a newer model used TV.  This new TV does not need a converter or extra equipment to pick up channels with the digital antenna.  So tonight we tried a channel search and was very surprised that we no longer only get ABC, CBS, & ION but we now get those plus FOX, NBC, & KET.   Granted it's not good to watch too much TV and we don't.  Our kids spend time reading books, playing outside, playing board games as well as computer games so don't write me and tell me how bad TV is for my kids.  They are very well rounded children. 
   Just thankful for the little things and sometimes it is the little things that really do make a difference in our lives. 

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I was pleasantly surprised when I gave up cable and got an antenna too,
Ann