Sep 21, 2009

Why did I drink a cup of coffee before bed!

So here I am in the wee hours of the morning...1:00 AM to be exact. What was I thinking drinking a cup of coffee before bed. I need to get some decafe for nights like this when I want coffee before bedtime. UGH! I am going to regret that coffee in the morning when the alarm is blaring and I have to get my wits together to get the kids up and out to school.
So it's been a while since I wrote a bit on here. I have been busy writing and doing so many different things. I seriously thought I would have more time to do more writing but have found that although I do have time because all four diaperheads are in shcool now, my time is taken with a variety of other small projects that just seem to appear out of now where. This week I plan to get the kids bathroom painted. I can't wait to get it started and done. I also plan to pick out some colors for our livingroom and bedroom. YAY!
This past week was an adventure. I was so flipping nervous over the dentist visit with Kristofer and Sara that I had terrible stomach pain. Kristofer had dental work done such as fillings and a couple root canals. OUCH! I was so nervous about how he was going to do, but he was fantastic! It helps that we had the whole church praying for him. I never know how Kris will do with different experiences but he was great! I know that the prayers helped. But I also know that the 10 mins. of waiting for the dentist to come in and the special visit of the chipmunk outside our window helped. This little chipmunk would come and stuff his cheeks full of sunflowers run off and come back for more. Kris was so fascinated with the little chipmunk and the birds I think they helped ease his mind. YAY GOD! We have to go back for a few more fillings in a month and I know he will do well.
Sara did fantastic as well. She is done and doesn't have to go back for another year for a cleaning. Which is fantastic! This week is Eli's turn. I am praying he does just as well as the others did.
Fall starts this week. I love this time of year! The weather is great, the leaves are starting to change and smells of fall are in the air. Can't wait for the colors to explode. I will definitely be posting fall pictures!

No comments: