May 15, 2009

Blessings

Everyone needs a best friend. When I was growing up I always wanted just one best friend. In high school I had Shannon and after high school came Leah, now my sister n law. Then I moved to Kentucky and God blessed me with an abundance of friends-my college roomies; Marty, Elaine, Angie, Pam and Mary. Of whom I still keep in contact with, some more than others. After college God opened doors for me to rekindle some old friendships one particular...Michele, who I am so thankful that God opened those doors again and then God placed in my life three special ladies who have really poured into my life and have encouraged me in ministry; Pastor Deanna, Pastor Tara and Jessica. All of these women are women that hold a special place in my heart. Without them I know my life would be empty. I have many friends who I love and cherish but these specific women are "my girls". I don't normally single them out but today I want the world to know that I am thankful for the friendships I have with these wonderful ladies! God has truly blessed me and ladies I love ya!
This song is for them today:

A Friend Like U (Friend Like U Album Version) by Geoff Moore & The Distance

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love you !!!
Michele