Feb 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Blessings

Life is moving along and I am barely hanging on and definitely not been anywhere near writing.  I miss writing daily.  I know that this blog is not informational or even for anyone else but family and friends that care to stop in.  Last week we celebrated Valentine's day and I wanted to share a few of the blessings I was surprised with.
Beautiful flowers from my husband.

My wonderful card made by my Kris! 
Breakfast in bed, made by Kris and Sara.  Love them so much!

Sara's card.  It included little activities for me to do as well.  Made me smile every time I looked at it.

Ended the night with a nice surprise from one of the youth kids.  Ellie brought us white choc. covered strawberries and sodas.  Totally surprised us and made our night!  We love working with the youth group!

No comments: