Apr 3, 2011

Wretches & Jabberers

A few days ago a friend of mine posted a link to Wretches & Jabbers. I had no idea what it was about to be honest. I knew it had something to do with autism but had never heard of it. It is actually a movie about the lives of Tracy and Larry. I am hoping to get to see the movie. If you would like to see the trailer or learn more about this movie that will be out this month in AMC theaters check them out here. Both Tracy and Larry are autistic. They never had a chance to experience all the therapy advantages that our Kristofer has had. I am SO VERY THANKFUL that he was born in 2002 than 20 years ago or even more! They both write their own blogs and I have to say reading them has been very insightful and interesting! Just click their name and I have linked it to their blogs... Tracy or Larry

No comments: