Jan 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

2011! Seriously 2011! Honestly I remembering as a little girl thinking that when we go to 2011 we would have flying cars and hover boards. But alas we do not. Last night we had a small family party. Well not exactly, we had chips, pizza, soda and watched the ball drop. The kids danced around a little and laughed at Sean and me when we were dancing for a few seconds before he had to leave to go to work.
I am exhausted to be honest. Had a very rough night that I am not going to go into here today. Let's just say my puppy was sick, my daughter is now sick because I shared my cold :( and Kris had a rough night settling down. Not how I wanted to start this new year but if this is all we have to deal with for the year I will be very happy.
I am looking forward to what this year will bring. I am praying it will be all good but should it bring sadness I will trust the Lord to watch over me and turn it for good.

Lord I pray this year be filled with health, happiness, prosperity, peace, rest, direction and guidance. Amen

No comments: