May 15, 2010

"I have a window in my mouth"

This is what Eli said to me after his first bottom tooth fell out. That was earlier this week. Then last night he bursts into my room and announces to Sara and I, "Now I have a bigger window in my mouth!" He had lost his second tooth. Two in one week! :) Love it! Althought when he lost his first one it brought tears to my eyes. Which surprised me. But he is the last of the 4 diaperheads to start loosing their baby teeth. My babies are not staying babies anymore and I am not sure how much I like that. I love that they are more independant but at the same time I want them to slow down. There are days that I cherish the quiet then other days that I think...soon it will always be quiet. It's so emotional. Things have been a bit overwhelming for our family lately. Just private things going on in our family. I can't tell you how excited I am to have summer coming and that means vacationing in FLORIDA! YAY! Can't wait to just sit on the beach or by my parents pool and bask in the Florida sunshine. Breath in the beach air and enjoy some down time. We SO NEED this vacation!

No comments: