Oct 6, 2009

Just a few pictures

So here are a few pictures to show what I have been up to!
So one project was to repaint the bathroom. Top is before.
This is the after picture. It has totally brightened up this small bathroom!
I have started on a quilt. No I did not make this a friend gave me the top and bottom but I have started the process of putting the pieces together and can't wait till I have more time to set aside to put it together. Once I do I will be painting my bedroom a light green. I will post pics of that in the future.
One of the other projects was to take this material and make my new curtains for my dining room. I love them and think they are great!
This I painted for our church bulletin board. I really do love painting. Then there is always the newborn I am being momma too. Took these precious pics tonight. Mouse will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. His left eye is starting to open. YAY!

Yes he sucks his thumb!








No comments: