May 27, 2011

Kris' 9th Birthday...a little late

UGH!! ok I know I have been pretty busy lately with all kinds of stuff...2 jobs to be exact. But I can not believe I forgot to post pics of Kris' birthday. SO I will just post a few pictures for now. I have a variety of things I want to write about and I will in the next week or so. My 2nd job just ended so I should have more time to write again. Although summer is just about upon us and the kids are getting out for summer break ... 3 school days left :)This year was exciting for Kris. For the first time in his life he asked to bring a cake or cupcakes to school to share with his classmates. So I headed to the store and found this awesome dragon cake made of cupcakes. The kids thought it was great! He was so excited and embarrassed at the same time. He loved sharing the time with his friends. I just loved that "HE WANTED" to share it with them.
2 months before his birthday Kris designed his own cake, drew out a picture with labels of what he wanted on it. So I purchased a little choc cake and he helped me decorate it. Lollipops, tootsie rolls and gum drops in the shape of 9. He loved it :)

No comments: