Today is my 43rd birthday! Yes I am 43 and to be honest there are days I feel like I am 18 and there are days that I feel like I am 81! This year I hope to do some soul searching and changing. I want to be closer to God, I want to do more and be more, if that even makes sense. I want to be, I want to see, the person God sees when He looks at me! Am I even close to being that person?! I don't know but I want to be!
I'm 43 years old and this is what I know for sure...
1. Life happens when you aren't watching!
2. Time really does fly by!
3. My family is EVERYTHING to me.
4. It really doesn't matter what happened in High School or what didn't! Heck it really doesn't matter what
happened or didn't happen in college! Make the best of every day you have!
5. My parent's mean the world to me. I appreciate their sacrifices even more now that I have children.
6. When my kids say or do things that I did as a child that hurt my feelings, I now realize how it must have
hurt my mom when I did or said the same things.
7. "If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all!" is more understood as an adult than as a child!
8. Money may not buy happiness but it sure does take some stress off your shoulders.
9. Do what makes you happy! Only one you need to please is God! Be real! Be true! Fake is not good!
10. Most important....God is everything to me!
I am sure there are other things I could share and maybe I will but right now those are the top things on my mind.