Sep 13, 2008

Meme

OK I knew eventually someone was going to tag me for this MEME, but I get the honor of being tagged by Tara Sloan. Thank you Tara! Love ya girl!



First: post a picture of you and your kids. I have to say I didn't realize that I have no pictures with all 4 kids by myself except for this one which is 3 years old! Guess I better stop being on the other side of the camera! LOL!







Second: Answer the questions.

1. How many children do you have? Five! SeanPatrick (my little angel), Jaron, Kristofer, Eli and Sara

2. What are their ages? Jaron 8, Kristofer 6, Eli and Sara (twins) 4 yrs old and SeanPatrick my forever baby in heaven would have been 11 this coming Nov.


3. What time of day do you start your day? 7:00 A.M.


4. What do you eat for breakfast? differs daily uhm...fruit smoothy, grits, cereal or just coffee and toast w/strawberry jam


5. Do they watch TV? Yes, usually PBS, videos or tv shows with Sean and I


6. What are their favorite activities? that varies per child but all like to play outside, play computer/video games, and collecting bugs (yes my little girl loves this!) I try to keep them outside playing not sitting in front of th etv or computer!


7. Do you get a break during the day from them? Yep! The older boys are in school all day and the other two go to pre-K for 3 hours a day. During the summer I NEVER get a break! Thank goodness for school and preK! Before we moved to IL I NEVER got a break!


8. How do you end your day? Snuggling with my man, Sean, when he isn't doing the over night shifts, reading a book or listening to praise music to calm my spirit.


9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Remember to have fun with your kids...whatever that may be...laughter creates wonderful memories. Also cherish each moment, such as a child who wants to sit in your lap or sleep in your bed....those moments never last long...they grow too fast!



Third: Tag 5 people. OK this is going to be a hard one...half of who I would tag has already done this meme.... hmmm, ok I tag Angie Young, Angela at Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy, Michele at An Adoptive Family's Life sorry don't have 5!




No comments: