Jan 1, 2013

It's a New Year...

...full of promise!   I haven't posted in while.  We were busy with a surprise visit from my brother and his family for Christmas! Which makes our holidays happy!  The new year is upon us and does promise the best of possibilities.  I am trusting God and believing for so much this year! I believe this is the year we will harvest all that God has promised us as a family.  We have been sowing for years and I have hope and faith that this is the year of reaping all that has been promised. The Lord has directed me to pray specifically  certain scriptures such as "Oh that you Lord would bless us indeed and would enlarge our territory, that Your hand would be with us and that you would keep us from harm." 1 Chronicles 4:10.  I believe this year He will increase our finances (despite what the media says will happen), I believe He will increase our living space, He will increase our health.  I believe He will open doors to ministry that we have never thought of or see coming.  I believe that this year God's favor and blessings will REST upon us.  Yes REST upon us.  One definition would be a place of resting...or LODGING!  I love that!  Let his favor and blessings LODGE over our family! 
Just a few of the holiday festivities... Cousins = FUN!
Lexie, Eli and Sara...8 yr olds.

Kris and Tim....10 yr olds.

Jaron and Maddie...12 yrs old.

 Waiting to ambush!
Attack!

Cookie decorating fun



My brother Ron, who hates having his picture taken.
   

No comments: