Aug 2, 2008

Tagged for a Meme!

Angela tagged me for a meme...her rules stipulate I must do this and tag 4 more people.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse needing to be charged
2. Your significant other? in the diningroom/computer room on the computer
3. Your hair? shorter...got a new do will post a picture later
4. Your mother? in Florida
5. Your father? with mom celebrating 61 yrs (birthday today - fri)
6. Your favorite thing? quiet days with family
7. Your dream last night? dreampt I was sailing in a huge sail boat
8. Your favorite drink? cold hazelnut coffee from McD's
9. Your dream/goal? walking without pain, owning our own home
10. The room you’re in? living room
11. Your hobby? blogging
12. Your fear? one of my kids dying
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? anywhere God wants us to be
14. What you’re not? perfect, organized, or lazy
15. Muffins? yes, please blueberry or lemon poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? a new van that has air conditioning
17. Where you grew up? Florida
18. The last thing you did? Looked at crazy pictures of my brother dressed as a sexy nurse
to make my dad laugh!
19. What are you wearing? night shirt
20. Favorite gadget? hmmm, has to be the snowcone maker
21. Your pets? Izzy (pup), (judah ran away), Woody & Uno (ferrets) and Tido (rabbit)
22. Your computer? Sean is on I am using his laptop
23. Your mood? relaxed
24. Missing someone? family & friends in Florida
25. Your car? Chevy Astro
26. Something you’re NOT wearing? pants
27. Favorite store? Publix (too bad we dont have one here!)
28. Like someone? lots of people
29. Your favorite color? blue and yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? looking at the pictures of my brother
31. Last time you cried? last night~ knee pain

And so for my 4 I tag: Michele, Deanna, Laura, Tara

No comments: